Friday 18 July 2014

NO, I cant Please You!!

No, I cant please you..

You wont remember my words, Good or Bad,
You'll neither understand my intentions..
You'll just remember how I made you feel, Good or Bad!!..

Yes, I know what it takes to make People Happy,

Yes, I know you'd love it, If i was just simple and loved your glory..
Yes, You would want me to praise you, Truth or Lie..
Coz that would make you happy..
But, No I cant just please you..!!

Yes, I know all would love me,
Where i was secretly a hippocrite..!!
But, No i cant be that..

Just coz it makes you happy,.
I cant silence my senses..
Just to make you feel good..
I cant forsake my honesty..

I would still die peacefully though none loved me..!!
But No I cant die a hippocrite and Lier..!!

I know what it takes,,
But, No I cant be it..
And Yes, I would love it, if you loved me,
But I come with my honesty.. :)


1 comment:

  1. Yess! It's difficult job to please someone!. Good One Vidz!.

    ReplyDelete