Friday 6 June 2014

Momma



Mommy Its For YOu :) 




I dont want to leave your womb, though it's dark in here..
Please let me be, it feels so safe in here..
You dint listen to my cry, and got me out dont know Why!!

When I was a Baby,
You Woke up whole night, Just to assure I sleep tight,
Something that made your world was my smile and sight..



As I grew up,
You taught me to eat and Pray,
You taught me to talk and play,

You were on your toes, to make sure my every plan went well,
Let the world go to dogs,, all you care is I eat well :)

"I think i am grown Up,
I dont need you", 'Its fine I will manage
Please stop crying, people are watching"...

I know I have taken you for granted, 
But you my sweet love have always been there...

Happenings of my Life are your Breaking News,

N i was so stupid to say, you dont get my blues..

I m so Sorry, I love you so much Ma,
N as i grow older, my love for you is only gonna grow deeper..



=================================================================

2 comments:

  1. Woo.. Awesome le . blog baryod ashat doodavrr Aggi bittri .. Good.. keeping posting Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) summ hange le :)

    ReplyDelete